The roots of Gosling Czubak Engineering Sciences, Inc. were formed in 1957 under the name P.G. Perla, Civil Engineering and Land Surveying. Arthur Gosling and Louis Czubak joined the firm in the early 1970s and changed the name to Gosling Czubak Associates in 1980. The company has grown from the original complement of four employees to the present organization of about 50 engineers, land surveyors, geologists, landscape architects, CAD drafters, technicians and support personnel.
Gosling Czubak's earliest clients were development firms. The professional practice has expanded to include governmental and industrial clients, oil and natural gas producers and distributors, contractors, architects and commercial firms. Today, Gosling Czubak is proud to provide civil engineering, surveying, environmental services, geotechnical engineering, landscape architecture, drilling and materials testing services to public and private clients throughout Michigan.