General Job Description
Gosling Czubak Engineering Sciences, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Engineering Technician with education or experience in civil engineering construction observation and materials testing. Both full time and seasonal opportunities are available.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Represent Gosling Czubak on construction sites
- Work with the engineer, contractor, and owner to successfully complete the construction project
- Provide materials testing of concrete, asphalt, and soil
- Prepare written reports, resolve problems in the field, enforce compliance with construction standards
Required Skills and Experience
- This is an entry level position but requires education or knowledge of materials testing and construction observation
- High School degree, Associates degree or higher preferred
- Responsibilities include observation and inspection for road, site development, and utility construction, testing of concrete, soils, asphalt, and other construction materials in the laboratory and field. Experience with materials testing, testing certifications, and /or Associates Degree in related field required. MDOT experience and certifications is a plus.
- U.S. Employment authorization required
Compensation and Benefits
- Wage Range: $14 to $17 per hour depending on experience
- Full time positions include:
- Insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
About Gosling Czubak
Gosling Czubak Engineering Sciences, Inc. has been providing quality engineering, surveying, environmental, landscape architecture, materials testing, and geotechnical services since 1957. We are located in Traverse City, Michigan and we pride ourselves on establishing and maintaining long term commitments to our clients and our employees. Learn more about us at our web site www.goslingczubak.com or LinkedIn site https://www.linkedin.com/company/804403.
If you want to join our team, please email your resume to HR2@goslingczubak.com. Gosling Czubak is an Equal Opportunity Employer.