Gosling Czubak Engineering Sciences, Inc. has an immediate opening for a civil or environmental engineer with experience in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Provide technical leadership for municipal and industrial wastewater engineering projects
- Prepare engineering analysis, feasibility reports, permit acquisition, and construction documents
- Provide significant contribution to client relationships and engineering team activities
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience providing comprehensive consulting and wastewater engineering services;
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering with a specialty in environmental/wastewater engineering;
- Michigan Professional Engineer registration;
- Ability to manage a team of engineers and technicians on large projects
- Enjoy working in a team environment with a variety of professionals;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients;
- Organize and conduct client meetings and presentations.
- U.S. Employment authorization required
Compensation and Benefits
- Wage Range: $27 to $32 per hour or more depending on experience
- Insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
About Gosling Czubak
Gosling Czubak Engineering Sciences, Inc. has been providing quality engineering, surveying, environmental, landscape architecture, materials testing, and geotechnical services since 1957. We are located in Traverse City, Michigan and we pride ourselves on establishing and maintaining long term commitments to our clients and our employees. Learn more about us at our web site http://www.goslingczubak.com/ or LinkedIn site https://www.linkedin.com/company/804403.
If you want to join our team, please email your resume to HR2@goslingczubak.com. Gosling Czubak is an Equal Opportunity Employer.